Another Monday. Another week is upon me, however ill prepared I am for it.
Perspectives on the World Christian Movement Course (LOTS of Bible & LOTS of reading!)
“The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity.” (Proverbs 11:3)
* Pray for him – this week specifically praying against stress & anxiety in the selling of our Omaha house & working with the property managers
* Ask him what I can do for him to serve him (sometimes my ideas aren’t the same kind of blessing as what he can think of)
Train Them Up:
Aside from normal toddler & preschool aged behavior which needs constant correction, we are getting better at our daily devotionals. We’re also doing a LOT more looking up in the Bible about things they are disciplined for. We’ve always taught them what God says in His Word, but we’ve done it off of memory instead of physically showing them with an open Bible. This is proving fruitful, particularly with Claire, since she continues to ask us questions about the Bible and wants to read more.
New Habit of the Month:
Juice 2 times a week!
* Finalize Perspectives final project
* Dentist Appt
* Finish devotional assignment
Mon – Tacos, Beans, Salad
Tues – Tilapia, Broccoli, Clementines
Weds – New England Baked Bean Stew, Cornbread, Salad
Thurs – Breakfast for Dinner: Sausage Rolls, Eggs
Fri – Mexican, Chinese, Something
Sat – Roast, Salad, Green Beans, Clementines
Sun – Leftovers
* Playdate w/ Biz & kids
* 1×1 w/ Cindy S.
* Perspectives Course with Anna
* Mother-Daughter Tea @ school
* Playdate w/ Shannon, Gennie & kids
* Double Date w/ the Stoeckles!
* Alice & Dean’s birthday party
* Paul’s parents coming to spend the night & worship with us
* Care Group
3 things I’m thankful for today:
1. God answers prayer!!! I have been praying for months about MOPS and wanting to get some additional mentor moms. Two dear friends of mine, both older, have come to me to ask if they can participate in that role next year! I’m SO THANKFUL!
2. I adore moments when my kids play so well together. They are pretending more and more and it’s just fun to see them be best buddies.
3. God’s Word and how it constantly draws me in. I love that I continue learning, no matter how many times I read something.
1. I’d love to get 4 more Mentor Moms for MOPS, please pray for godly older women to partner with us and help encourage our group of moms in the Lord.
2. Pray for spiritual formation of my kids as we go about our days & that they would grow in their understanding of the Gospel.
3. That Paul & I would have motivation to finish some projects around the house. We’re great at starting things and not-so-great at finishing them.