Each Monday consists of my planning for the week. It’s nice to be organized, except when you don’t really know what you’re doing or what to prioritize.
Perspectives on the World Christian Movement Course (LOTS of Bible & LOTS of reading!)
“For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.” (Colossians 1:13-14)
* Pray for him – this week specifically praying for increased trust in God’s sovereignty for all things Omaha-house related.
* Plan a super yummy dinner for our date
Train Them Up:
Iain is learning about not hitting Mommy when he’s mad. He’s being much more expressive with his emotions so we are adjusting and instilling God’s desire for self-control and gentleness. Good thing he’s so tiny. He’s doing fantastic with his shapes and colors. He’s starting to learn numbers pretty well but has no idea about letters yet. Claire is doing really well at forming her own chores in the morning. She does them before she even leaves her room most of the time, it’s rather nice. She’s also still learning about stopping fits and tantrums to use her words kindly when she’s frustrated. That’s a long road but she is doing much better at controlling herself a bit more.
New Habit of the Month:
Juice 2 times a week!
* Fix computer
* Perspectives homework & research project
* Spring Cleaning
Mon – Bacon & Eggs
Tues – Baked Ziti, Garlic Bread, Salad
Weds – Leftovers
Thurs – Baked Ravioli, Salad, Mango-Pineapple-Kale Juice
Fri – Steaks, Salad, Mashed Cauliflower, Berries
Sat – Tacos, Beans, Salad
Sun – Leftovers
* Playdate for Claire with Addison while Ashley does homeschooling stuff
* 1×1 w/ Kristi
* 1×1 w/ Cindy S.
* Perspectives Course with Anna
* AWANA for Claire
* Breakfast as a family at Claire’s school
* Playdate w/ Gennie & kids
* MOPS Steering
* Date Night, thanks to Ashley P!
3 things I’m thankful for today:
1. Coffee. It’s Monday, enough said.
2. That my husband knows computers and electronics and all that technical stuff.
3. That my kids have some pretty great friends.
1. Claire’s school has many positions to fill for the next school year. Pray for wisdom & the boards’ leadership in making decisions & specifically for the new preschool teacher that will be hired. Pray for godliness & patience as she takes on all these lovable kiddos.
2. Pray for spiritual formation of my kids as we go about our days & that they would grow in their understanding of the Gospel.
3. Time management for our whole family. Lots of activities happening, projects needing to be finished, normal tasks, homework, etc. We also need to make sure we’re getting enough rest.