Mondays always start out the most organized day of the week, because I actually look at this a lot. As the week moves on, I sometimes forget about the peripherals and just wing it until the weekend. I can’t do that this week!
Perspectives on the World Christian Movement Course (LOTS of Bible & LOTS of reading!)
“For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.” (2 Corinthians 5:14-15)
* Pray for him – this week specifically praying for his health – physical, mental, and spiritual
* Light his fire
* Finish Claire’s room
Train Them Up:
We are focusing on teaching the kids a heart of gratitude and thankfulness. They’ve both been complaining and fighting a lot so we’ve spent a good portion on thanking God for His provision. We are using several tools from Compassion International to help with this.
New Habit of the Month:
Juice 2 times a week!
* Finish painting Claire’s room, put it back together with her new stuff in it too!
* A couple of contributor blog posts
* Laundry & cleaning up! The house is a mess since C’s stuff is everywhere while we paint her room.
Mon – Mexican Chowder, Salad, Raspberries & Strawberries
Tues – Corned Beef & Cabbage, Broccoli
Weds – Leftovers
Thurs – Homemade Pizza, Peaches, Salad
Fri – Meatloaf, Green Beans, Salad
Sat – Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Salad, Fruit
Sun – Leftovers
* 1×1 Cindy S.
* Perspectives Course with Anna
* Essential Oils Class that I’m teaching at a chiropractor’s office
* 1×1 with Sue C.
* Playdate w/ Gennie & kids
* Father-daughter tea, which means Mommy-son worm-hunting
3 things I’m thankful for today:
1. The grace of God found in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. What a glorious thing!
2. A husband who comes home from Omaha with cupcakes one day and flowers for his wife & daughter the next. He has been so thoughtful!
3. Seeing Claire’s room coming together, and that it’s almost done!
1. My parents need prayer for wisdom, discipline and financial stability.
2. Continued motivation, diligence and energy to complete projects and tasks. Both Paul and I can lag in completion of things when we get tired or find other things to do. I want to see lots of things done for good.
3. Several of our little friends are sick lately. Please pray for healing for those families around us that are battling for health within their homes.