Monday brings a new week of activity but I’m hoping this week will be mostly full of recuperating from all our trips lately. They were awesome trips but we are so happy to be home for a while!
Perspectives on the World Christian Movement Course (LOTS of Bible & LOTS of reading!)
“But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.” (James 1:22-25)
* Pray for him – this week specifically praying for protection over our marriage & deep connection together
* Make a delicious dinner for him this week
Train Them Up:
This week we are going to chill out, get back into our routine and ride the waves of emotional instability.
New Habit of the Month:
* Kids’ dentist appt
* Perspectives homework
* Essential oil team mtg
Mon – Cheesy Hamburger Mash, Green Beans, Salad
Tues – Breakfast for dinner: Eggs, Bacon, Rolls (for rest of fam)
Weds – Burritos, Beans, Salad
Thurs – T-bone Steaks, Butternut Squash Bake, Salad
Fri – Cranberry Pork Roast, Stuffing, Salad
Sat – Leftovers
Sun – Grilled Chicken Salads, GF Ginger snaps
* Playdate w/ Lana & kids
* Perspectives Course with Anna
* 1×1 with Cindy S
* AWANA for Claire
* Playdate w/ Gennie & kids
* MOPS Playgroup
3 things I’m thankful for today:
1. Being able to go to Chicago for the Hungary Prayer Summit. It was SO VERY encouraging and we absolutely loved our time of supporting the ministry through prayer, as well as the connections we’ve made with other supporting churches and staff of ReachGlobal.
2. Being home and not having another trip to get ready for! I’m going to deem this week as a light week, with lots of rest for us.
3. All that I am learning through Perspectives. It’s been phenomenal & I’ve been so blessed with the enlargement of God in my worldview (once again, I took Perspectives 18 years ago and I remember it doing the same thing back then).
1. Our family needs some rest. Please pray that we (mostly ME) would intentionally make space for that.
2. Wisdom in moving forward with MOPS planning for next year. We’re struggling with the aspect that many people don’t want to step up and serve, I’m hoping we do actually have MOPS next year but we need people to fill positions.
3. That I would serve Paul really well. He’s been serving me in so many ways by helping pick up the slack at home while I do Perspectives and have a few other commitments come up every once in a while. I don’t want to take advantage of his support, but also always be looking for ways in which I can encourage and serve him.