Each Monday I present a weekly organization tool that has helped me immensely in focusing my time and effort. It has reduced my stress level and helped keep my priorities in tact. I’m not so distracted!
Perspectives on the World Christian Movement Course (LOTS of Bible & LOTS of reading!)
“All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” (2 Corinthians 5:18-20)
* Pray for him – this week specifically praying for his vision for ministry & his spiritual growth
* Bake a pie for him
Train Them Up:
Potty Training. Nothing else is happening at home other than this…
New Habit of the Month:
* Lots and lots of laundry
* Guest post to Cassandra
Mon – Steak, Green Beans, Salad, Berry Smoothies w/ Kefir
Tues – Spaghetti, Salad, Apples, Garlic Toast
Weds – Chili with all the fixin’s
Thurs – Marinated Chicken over wild rice, Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Fri – Leg of Lamb in Mint Sauce, Salad, Sautéed Veggies, Fruit, Pie
Sat – Roasted Chicken Quesadillas, Black Beans
Sun – Leftovers
* Perspectives Course with Anna
* Playdate with Gennie & kids
* 1×1 with Cindy
* Playdate with Ashley & kids
* AWANA for Claire
* Making stuff with essential oils with Ashley
* Playdate with Marie & kids & taking Lucas’ 18-month photos
* Weinmeisters over for dinner
* MOPS DGL breakfast at Picket Fence
* Essential oil meeting
3 things I’m thankful for today:
1. That God is growing my vision of Him and His purpose. I love the depth of my recent studying!
2. Great friends to share life with, glean wisdom from, and that encourage one another.
3. Reading with my kids. I absolutely love it!
1. Pray for God to draw people to Him and for the growth of His church in this town.
2. Pray that I would have lots and lots of patience this week as we start potty training Iain. Pray for him as well, that he would be receptive & responsive as well.
3. Pray for our family. Just that God would continue to grow Paul & I together and toward Him as we seek Him. Pray that we’d parent well and with grace so that our kids are exposed to the gospel & grow in their knowledge of God, ultimately trusting Him as their Lord and Savior.