Retelling what God has done and hoping for what He will do in the future usually means we are retelling the stories of His grace & truth imparting conviction in us. It is within these stories that we often see God working in us to redeem and sanctify us – to change us so we are more like Him, giving Him glory and honor (2 Corinthians 3:18). It is with this hope that several fellow bloggers have banded together so we can share and hear your own stories. Let us spur one another on toward love and good deeds (Hebrews 10:24)!
Grace & Truth exists to point people to Jesus! We hope this link-up will be a source of encouragement each and every week. If you’re a blogger, our hope is that you’ll use this space as a way to meet new friends within the Christian blogging community. If you’re a reader, our hope is that you’ll meet new bloggers that love Jesus just as much as you do! Most of all, we hope you’ll meet Jesus here.
- Follow your hosts via their blog and/or social media channels.
- Leave 1-2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. Please do not link DIY, Crafts, Recipes, etc. Links of this kind will be deleted. We also reserve the right to delete posts that don’t align with the theme or that are deemed by the hostesses to be inappropriate.
- Grab a button or link back to encourage new linkers. This is not mandatory to participate, but is required to be featured next week.
- Visit 2-3 other links and leave a meaningful comment! We want to encourage community, so please don’t link and run!
- Each host will choose one link to feature and promote via their social media channels next week. See requirements above to be featured.
- All links are randomly sorted – feel free to link as early or as late as you’d like. The playing field is even!
- By linking up you agree to allow the hosts to use your featured post image if you are chosen as a feature for next week.
Grab A Button
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Join the link-up below!