I’m somewhat cheating today. This is such an easy recipe that’s a no-brainer pretty much but our kids loved it. Plus, this week has been a bit busy and it saved me from having to cook a meal that took more than a few minutes to prepare. It’s simple, but that’s the prize for recipes like this!
2 packages Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
2/3 cup milk
4 hotdogs, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 400°, grease muffin pan or use paper cups.
- Whisk together muffin mix, eggs & milk until batter is slightly lumpy.
- Cut up hotdogs, then fold into corn muffin mix.
- Fill a muffin pan with batter until each cup is filled 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
That’s it! Super easy, real quick & a fun meal kids will love!