I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it was a great idea to share some things about myself that I wouldn’t otherwise do. As I look on my own relationship with all sets of parents (both sets of my parents and my parents-in-law), I realize that I don’t know very much about any of them other than the things that come out during normal conversation. I love normal conversation but I also love stories about the past and finding out new things that I hadn’t known before. So I thought writing this up would be a nice way for me to relay some things that I’d like my kids to read someday and learn about their mom in case these don’t come up in normal conversation.
Here is the list again of the questions for ease of viewing within this category. I posted it at the very beginning of the series but since the archives list from the most recent date, and therefore they get listed backwards, I wanted to be sure to include it at the tail end of the series so the index would come up first.
- List 20 random facts about yourself.
- Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
- Describe your relationship with your spouse.
- List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
- What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
- If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
- What is your dream job, and why?
- What are 5 passions you have?
- List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
- Describe your most embarrassing moment. (And another one here)
- Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
- Describe a typical day in your current life.
- What’s the hardest part of growing up?
- Describe 5 weaknesses and strengths you have.
- Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
- What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
- What is the one thing you wish you were great at?
- What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
- How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
- Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
- Describe your relationship with your siblings.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
- What’s your favorite holiday and why?
- What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
- If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
- What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
- What is your favorite part of your body and why?
What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?What was your favorite mission trip and why? What are your hopes and dreams for your future?Why did you stop competing in martial arts & rock climbing?
- List 10 things you hope to be remembered for.
I would truly enjoy others joining me in this. Below you’ll find the “Link party” that you can join and share some of your story with me.