I found this recipe on Pinterest and it is now my go-to recipe for whenever we have company stay overnight or during MOPS mornings. It is so good and we’ve never had leftovers so I know others love it as much as we do. It’s super easy as well, it takes about 5 mins to put together.
1/2-1 lb of sausage
1 pkg crescent rolls
1 c cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 c milk
1 tsp oregano or rosemary
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and add the sausage. Break up the sausage as it cooks, letting it brown completely.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and spread them out in the bottom of a 9×13 pan, pressing the seams together to make one large sheet of dough.
- Spread the sausage over the dough.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the sausage.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, oregano or rosemary, salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden and the eggs are set.