I know, another one!! BUT I really like answering questions because many times I don’t think of it unless I get asked. Plus I think these are just fun!
1. Are you going to have a natural birth?
Yes, but possibly with an epidural HAHA!!
2. Will you circumcise baby if you have a boy?
3. Will you be breast feeding?
4. Will you allow your baby to use a pacifier?
I don’t really see the harm? Maybe I’m not all up on the debate but I find no reason not to
5. How old will baby be when you take away the bottle/boob?
I’ve never had a baby before so I guess we’ll see on this one too…
6. Will you allow your baby to watch TV before age 2?
We don’t have TV, we like to read and play games
7. Will you have a TV in baby’s room?
8. What will your baby wear for his/her first pic?
whatever I put him/her in
9. Are you going to have a crib?
Yep… hopefully a transition bed so it can “grow” with our baby and we don’t have to get new beds every milestone
10. What kind of toys are you going to have for baby?
Quiet ones but colorful
11. Are you going to have a baby shower?
I hope so but just moved to a new state and don’t really know anyone well so I don’t think anyone would throw me one, unless it’d be my husband or family
12. Do you plan to go back to work after baby is born. If yes, how long are you gonna wait before you go back?
No, PRAISE JESUS!!!
13. Is baby taking daddy’s last name or yours?
We have the same last name
14. Will your baby be baptised?
If he/she grows up to believe in Jesus then yes. It’s his/her choice
15. Do you have something from when you where a baby that you plan on using for your little one? (clothes, toys, etc.)
16. What is baby gonna wear for Halloween?
Whatever I put him/her in for that day (we don’t ‘celebrate’ this holiday)
17. Have you thought about what will happen to baby if anything were to happen to mommy and daddy?
Yes, we’re going to name Godparents for our little one and ensure that he/she is taken care of — also wills and college fund
18. Where is the first trip you will take with baby?
Home from the hospital…
19. Do you plan on daycare?
Nope, that’s why I’m staying home
20. When do you plan on letting baby drink soda? (age 2, 6, 10, etc.)