These were absolutely delicious! We actually ate them all so we had no leftovers, and I would have this every week if we wanted. Probably one of the best new meals I’ve had in a long time!
1.5 lbs pork loin cut into chops (or you can get 4-6 boneless chops)
3 t. butter, divided
2 t. oil
1/2 c. flour
1 t. minced garlic
1/2 c. heavy cream
- Heat 2 t. butter and oil in skillet.
- Dredge chops in flour and brown on both sides.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove chops, keep warm (we usually put them covered in the microwave to keep them warm).
- Add garlic to skillet, cook 1 minute until garlic is soft.
- Add cream, cook 1 minute, then add 1 t butter. Stir to mix well.
- Serve chops with sauce on top!