I also haven’t tried this, but wanted to post it somewhere so I have it. These were printed in the newspaper and since we recycle things we don’t want to keep around, I’m saving them for future reference. This takes 25 minutes to prepare.
2 bags Success white or brown rice (we usually do brown since it’s healthier)
16 oz Velveeta cheese, cubed
1/4 c. milk
2 c. chicken, cubed & cooked
2 c. steamed broccoli
bread crumbs, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare rice according to directions.
- Fold velveeta cheese into hot rice & stir to melt cheese.
- Add milk and blend well, fold in chicken & broccoli.
- Pour into a 2-qt casserole dish, top with breadcrumbs
- Bake 10 minutes and serve.