This lasagna is amazing and all the kids that ate it absolutely loved it! It’s rare to see so many kids devour the food that adults like. Enjoy!!
2 c. shredded cooked chicken breasts
1 can (14oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil, chopped, divided
12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and tomatoes.
- Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
- Spread half the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture.
- Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.