I found this recipe on Pinterest, and made it last night. It is yummy!!
1 tbsp olive oil
4 chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
salt & pepper to taste
1-1/2 c. store-bought salsa verde
3/4 c. ricotta cheese
4 large flour tortillas
1/2 red onion, sliced thin
3 c. baby spinach
2 c. shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- Preheat over to 450°.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt & pepper, add to the pan & cook, turning once, until cooked through, about 5 mins.
- Let cool, then shred the meat.
- Whisk together salsa verde & ricotta, season with salt & pepper.
- In a greased 9-in square baking dish, layer 1/3 of salsa mixture, tortillas, chicken, onion, spinach & pepper jack cheese. Repeat twice.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 mins. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.