We haven’t tried this recipe yet, but it looks scrumptious so I want to try it soon, maybe even tonight!
Prep Time = 25 minutes
4 large russet potatoes, washed
1/4 c. olive oil
1 c. finely grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut clean, unpeeled potatoes lengthwise into 8 wedges and place in a medium bowl.
- Pour olive oil over potatoes and with clean hands rub oil over potatoes to coat.
- In a medium zip lock bag, add Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and paprika. Give it a shake to mix and add potatoes. Close the bag and turn to coat.
- When all of the potatoes are well coated, place on a baking sheet sprayed with a non-stick spray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and tender when pierced with a knife.