I wanted to share another favorite recipe in our household with you. I found this recipe and loved it! I then lost it, so I started trying to find it again in any number of my cookbooks or websites that I peruse. I couldn’t find it anywhere!! So, I decided that since I knew what was in it, I would just experiment and play around with it until I got it right. It took several months, probably closer to a year, to figure it out but here it is! I wanted to be sure to post it so I don’t lose it again!
1 lb chicken, cooked and cubed
1 can Whole Kernel Corn
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 small can Green Chiles
1/2 tsp Cumin seasoning
Salt and Pepper to taste
Tortilla Chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8×8″ casserole pan with PAM. Place chicken in bottom of dish.
- Layer corn on top of chicken.
- Mix together soup, green chiles, cumin, salt and pepper in small bowl. Pour mixture over chicken/corn. Be sure to cover to the corners.
- Top with crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake casserole for 30 minutes.