I cooked this recipe tonight for dinner, and man was it yummy!!! I thought I’d share it so you can try it. It’s super easy and oh so delicious…
1 1/2 lb flank steak
1 lime, juiced (I used bottled lime juice)
2 cups baby carrots
1 medium sweet onion, chopped into wedges (I used a red onion)
1/2 bunch of broccoli, cut into florets
2 cobs of corns, shucked ant cut into 2-inch slices
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Marinate flank steak in lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a broiler pan and cook, turning once. 4-5 minutes per side=medium rare.
- Remove steak and put on cutting board to rest.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Toss broccoli, onions, carrots and corn with olive oil, salt and pepper (I also added some seasoning salt and it was great!)
- Pour veggie content onto a foil-wrapped cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes, turning once mid-time, until tender.
- Slice flank steak into thin slices and serve with a side of veggies.
Preparation Time: less than 15 minutes
Actual Cooking Time: 15-30 minutes
Total Servings: 4
Leftover flank steak makes great stir-fry, hot or cold beef sandwiches, beefy gravy over noodles or baked potatoes, etc. The veggies work great in homemade soups too.