This is by far my newest, most favorite meal!!! It is soooooooo good!! This is great for busy nights (like when Paul has to be at Youth by 6:30p) because it’s really quick. As promised, Katie, here is the recipe! Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
1 lb Rigatoni Pasta (or any pasta really)
1 lb Kielbasa Sausage, halved and sliced
2 tsp Olive Oil
2 cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
1/2 c. chicken broth
5 oz fresh spinach (I use much more since it reduces so much)
4 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, coat large skillet w/ nonstick cooking spray. Add sausage; cook until brown, stirring regularly, about 7 minutes or so.
- Add oil and garlic (take a big sniff, it smells delicious!) and cook about 30 seconds.
- Stir in broth, then add spinach
- Cover and cook 2-3 more minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- Stir to combine, add parmesan cheese and toss mixture into pasta.
NOTE: For a soupier dish, reserve about 1/2 c. of the pasta water and stir into the sausage mixture.