Another Monday welcomes us, let’s face it with courage and tenacity!
Discipleship Resources and chain-reference Bible study
“Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.” (Romans 12:12)
* Pray for him – this week specifically praying against stress & anxiety in the selling of our Omaha house & working with the property managers
* Plan a camping weekend soon
Train Them Up:
Aside from normal toddler & preschool aged behavior which needs constant correction, we are getting better at our daily devotionals. We’re also doing a LOT more looking up in the Bible about things they are disciplined for. We’ve always taught them what God says in His Word, but we’ve done it off of memory instead of physically showing them with an open Bible. This is proving fruitful, particularly with Claire, since she continues to ask us questions about the Bible and wants to read more.
New Habit of the Month:
Get things tossed into the Garage Sale pile!
* Finish 3 guest posts
* Finish final MOPS things for last meeting this week
* Gather MOPS stuff to hand-off for Rachael, the new DGL Coordinator for next year
* Gather discipleship stuff to start with friend
* CSA Basket pick-up starts this week
Mon – New England Baked Bean Stew, Cornbread, Salad
Tues – Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Salad, Peaches (for rest of fame, Mom’s Night Out for me!)
Weds – Roast, Salad, Fruit
Thurs – TBD
Fri – Grill something
Sat – TBD
Sun – Leftovers
* Mission-based prayer at our house
* 1×1 w/ Ashley P.
* Meeting w/ Rachael C re: MOPS duties
* Mission Leadership Team mtg
* Playdate w/ Gennie & kids
3 things I’m thankful for today:
1. Living close enough for quick visits with family. Paul’s parents come for the weekend and joined us for church this morning
2. Warm weather and being able to play outside all the time!
3. Developing deeper friendships with a few people. We’re focusing on these peeps as “our peeps” and we just love them!
1. We now need only 3 more Mentor Moms for MOPS next year! Please pray that God would provide those beautiful women o join us.
2. Paul & I have been staying up way too late over the past month. We need to get to bed earlier and get better rest.
3. For Paul as he mainly deals with the selling and fixing up of our Omaha house to sell. For a buyer to come love our house and that the current tenants would find another rental before their contract expires at the end of the month.